Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Last pilates

Had my last pilates lesson today. It was really good, there were only two of us in the class so heaps of attention. I really feel the benefit of the classes and wish I could keep on, but $$$. Karate and the gym thing are enough. Might have another 10 lessons later on in the year.

The BFL programme is going well. Pretty much into the swing of eating they way they like. Still have cravings but have posted a lovely bikini body on my computer screen as motivation. Only 8 weeks until the holiday. Loving the exercise, the weights are getting heavier and heavier each session and I can really feel my biceps and quads. It's all going to be great for karate. Just need those abs to tighten up, although the four children who stretched my belly to extremes probably did such a good job it's never going to look like my screen pix ;-)

Had lovely lunch in town with My Darling today. He is going well with his weights programme too. Funny, after all the excitement of finally owning a weights bench I have only used it once, having had a revival of gym visits. But MD is getting plenty of use from it. We are going to be one toned couple! I hope, I hope, I hope! Men, I think, naturally tone up faster. Women have that lovely layer of fat that conceals our rock hard abs!

Study calls...

No comments: