Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Drs!

This is the list I took to the Dr this morning:
headaches all the time
gritty eyes
sore throat
sore glands
blocked ear
can't sleep
racing heart
tired, tired, tired
having too much panadol
sore elbow (random one, from karate incident)

he said I was fine and becasue i was sooooo fit my body was doing a really good job fighting off whatever bug was in me and he wouldn't give me any pills! $35 to be told I'm fine, when it's perfectly obvious that I'm not. Hmmph! I have some blood test to do tomorrow morning too, fasting ones, so I can't eat from 8pm to 8am. So guess when Jo is going to have a mighty craving?? Oh about 9pm tonight I'd say.

And I haven;t done any study and I feel like CRAP and it's only two weels to my holiday and I want to feel well.
So bloody there!

2 comments:

KDC said...

i have blocked ears a lot of times. i'm convinced they are caused my tiny evil gremlins frolicking around in there. i've yelled at them to stop, but it doesn't do much good and draw odd looks from people walking down the street.

^_^

Anonymous said...

What? Pardon? What did you say?

Whatever, I'll be the one shouting :-)