Monday, September 18, 2006

Last gasp

Monday again and I fly out in seven days. It's that weird point were you realise that 12 weeks hasn't really made you bikini ready. Do you give up for the last week or persevere on, knowing that one week is not long enough to make any more difference?

I've eaten and exercised better than ever before and feel as fit as I have ever been in my life. But I have to accept that at 43, and having had four babies, my stomach just isn't up to public scrutiny. Oh well,...move on.

I still feel vaguely ill, headaches and sore ears and so on. I'm on all sorts of vitamins in the hope it will all just go away magically by next Monday and I will have a lovely week on the beach. The other alternative (too horrible to contemplate) is that by relaxing it will all come rushing in and I'll be sick for a week in a lovely warm place ;-)
I have ¾ of my assessment done and hope to have that finished on Wednesday, leaving 3 or 4 days to organise my packing. Can’t wait to get on that plane.

4 comments:

KDC said...

I hope you feel better! But if indeed you get sick (God forbid), you can say "I got sick in Noumea, nyah!!"

^_^

Jo said...

I'm just a big moaner actually! But my ear is blocked! Jack thinks you are lovely and wants to see you again ;-)

JHG said...

I'm sure you will be just perfect once you arrive. No one ever gets sick here in the land of clear air and no stress. The great weather makes everything and everyone look and feel fantastic. You'll see ...

Jo said...

Oh, Julie, Julie! You've discovered my blog! Well done. It's a mightly kept secret in my house. Just as well really when I review it, it is just one big moan session.