Saturday, June 06, 2009

Poo

It's been a tough couple of weeks. The start of the dreaded winter blues I guess. All I want to do is eat and sleep. Work is full on; sick people, people on leave, maintenance problems, no time to get ahead. Karate is fineoh, small classes as it gets colder, regulars not so regular. Home is a mess, literally, figuratively and all the bits in between. My car had broken down days before I want to sell it...and I have to work at the weekend! So not me!

The only good thing about winter is flannelette sheets. I love that moment when you slide into a hot bed and lie there soaking up the warm. Next best is waking up and realising that you are as snug as a bug and wouldn't wish to be anywhere else but right there. I always have to get up - but for a moment or two it is perfect.

Off to Terminator tonight, brrrr...

No comments: