Saturday, October 21, 2006

A+

Oh well, I suppose it's slightly encouraging. I received my 2nd assignment back in the post yesterday and got 87% - not such a bad effort after all. An A (83%) for my first one, and so even if I completely fluff this assignment, and get a C, I should still get a B pass for the paper???

Whatever, I sit here at the computer desk with notes surrounding me and my heart sinks. So much effort required and so many books are sitting beside my bed, calling out to me. "read me, read me, read me....." I am not designed to be a student. However, with Monday being a public holiday and me not working Tuesdays and Wednesdays that means I have a clear run through to Thursday to make some progress.

So, I'll sign off this monumental time-waster of a site and get to it!

3 comments:

KDC said...

I think you and me are in the exact same boat. We need a heavy dose of non-blogging-medicine.

Karate camp sounds like hell on earth for someone physically disinclined, like myself. I'd rather sit at home and read or write. ^_^ But I hope you have a blast!

KDC said...

And congrats on the A+. You rock.

^_^

Jo said...

Yes, wee bitty pleased with the A+, however the downside is I now feel inclined to work a little harder for this third assignment and finish with a flourish. I had been intended to cruise it and just finish the damn diploma. But my head won't let me, so it's nose to the grindstone for a week or two...

See now, the think with karate camp is that you don't have to be disciplined, you just have to go and then other people tell you what to do and you jump up and say "Osu", and do it. No discipline involved at all, just blind obedience ;-)