Friday, February 16, 2007

No time to breathe

I like a 'sit down' every now and then, and if I don't get one, each day, I get grumpy.

I need a lot of alone time.

I should have plenty of time alone as I don't work Tuesdays or Wednesdays. The house should be mine and mine alone.

But since Christmas it has been pretty full, day in and day out, with various varieties of children.

Time away at the bus conference was good, but I was sharing a room with my boss, so the only alone time was when I was swimming, running, or at the gym...no 'sit down'.

My dad is in hospital at the moment, as well, and so, guilt ridden as I am about most things, I feel that I have to visit every day - sometimes twice a day - and do stupid little chores like; checking his phone, mail, buying the odd piece of fruit, etc.

I have a stack of books beside my bed and I seem to have no time to read them.

I have no time to do this stupid blog.

I feel like I have no time to breathe.

I want a 'sit down' and yet I know if I get the time I won't use it wisely.

(So (S) please don't offer me one, because it's not yours to offer!)

No comments: