Friday, February 09, 2007

Split shifts suck


I work a pitiful amount of hours a week. But, no matter how little I do, I detest Friday because it just goes on, and on, and on, forever. Oddly enough, Friday mornings are the best bit of my working week. But it goes shitey after that because I finish at 1pm and then I have to start again at 5.30pm.

So, I get home in time to grab some lunch, go pick up the school kids, chat a little, Blog a little, and then it’s time to go back to work. It’s the same number of hours as a ‘real’ day and yet I’m at the library or on the bus from 8.30am - 8.15 pm. What a drag.

Pix is from a previous night stop I used to do, not the one I do tonight, but you get the idea. It’s night, there’s a bus, some people, and lots of books…it’s got to be good, huh?

No comments: