Friday, August 11, 2006

Busy is good

Study full on at the moment, assignment due August 15th and so not a lot of time to think about food. Which is good. I'm getting the exercise over and done with in the morning and just eating what I should. An occasional handful of dates or a banana that wasn't scheduled, but OK- and dull.

I've stepped up the aerobic content. The twenty minutes business is fine, but I have a winter challenge on at my gym and have a set number of Kms to complete on the bike, treadmill, stepper and rower and twenty minutes wasn't going to get me there. I think I feel better for it too.

Had a chap, who is at my gym every morning, come up yesterday and compliment my running style! Made my day. Asked me how fast I was running and said "marvellous, marvellous!" I love it. He used to run alot himself, but has a buggered knee now and only does weights and walking. Made me feel great all day :-)

No comments: