Monday, August 14, 2006

Feeling great!

Sent my assignment off three days early, hurrah! Movies on Saturday night and lovely Sunday, relaxing and reading with no guilt. Start on the next batch of study on Wednesday. Assignment for it is due the day before I leave on holiday, 5 1/2 weeks away. Phew, doesn't seem like very long! Either for study or for my bikini body ;-)

I must get on to the tanning, with news items on melanoma I feel guilt over that too, but I refuse to be pallid on the beach. We only have a week and I don't want to worry about burning there.

Went on a run with MD on Sunday, pouring rain and even a spatter of hail at one point. It was a 58-minute run and I felt like my legs were made of steel springs! Ran really well and blitzed MD up the last hill. He wears glasses and finds it really hard to contend with both steam and rain. But I was running well. Tempted, tempted to do the 1/2 marathon early September, but I haven't really put in many long runs, so I may resist.

Karate grading to 7 kyu on 26th August.

No comments: