Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Weary :-(

Tired, tired, tired this week. Have to get stuck into more study and delaying as usual. More incentive than ever as our holiday coincides with the day I have to have the next assignment away. Means, not a lot of time to contemplate holiday and plan as dull old library study takes over my life.

Body is weary of the gym too. I love it down there in the morning and feel strong and fit, but by about 5pm I am knackered. My back hurts and I am tired of food this week. It's all so nice, but I want other stuff! And so the slide begins, a biscuit here (or two) a bite of this and that and then the evil mind takes over and its 'Oh well, too late now, have another one" I down copious quantities of water to halt it all and then feel bloated and think its fat. God, help me. If I could just shut my mind up a little.

It doesn't help having teenager daughter who manages to put 'Diet' in every sentence! And two teenagers who want all MY food. Or a husband who cooks MY food for tea. Moan, moan, moan.

I need to re-group, re-focus and get on with it. This is the best I have followed any plan (it's not a bloody diet, Zoƫ!). I think the bikini is not going to be an item, but hey, I can still feel good in a tankini, or a bikini top and wrap. Tried to start the tan thing today but dippy hairdresser girl booked the wrong time I said 1.15 and she booked 1pm. Try again Friday.

No comments: