Monday, August 21, 2006

A dress

Four and a half weeks until Noumea!

Just bought the cutest beach dress. Feel quite relaxed now as I can wear it everyday on holiday and who will care? MD says to go and buy another in a different colour; daughter says go find another dress; MD says do that too. Spoilt for choice.

I could handle a new pair of sandals though. Maybe some sketchers? They need to be good for walking. Might go to town tomorrow and have a wee look. I have my comfy old running sandals but something a little prettier would be good.

Bombed out at the weekend. All the early mornings and training just hit me. Panadoled up all Saturday and relaxed (apart from a game of tennis on Sunday).

Have sworn off all early gym starts this week so that I am fitting fit for my karate grading this Saturday. Then a final three-week burst at the gym until I hit the beach.

Tan, tan, tan, gotta make an appointment!

2 comments:

KDC said...

forgive me for being an ignorant American redneck, but where is Noumea?

Jo said...

Umm, Google it? It is, apparently, our nearest neighbor, but that could be a rumour.

Never been there myself, apparently they speak French - which I don't.

Try
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/nc.html

Jo