Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More knees

So, the strapping worked really well. Loved it. But physio lady wanted to give ultra-sound a shot. Stressed that it would have been better when the knee was first injured but thought it was worth a go.

Wheeeeeee! My knee is fantastic! Now, it could all be a coincidence, with the exercises, strapping and not running for a week all combining for a great result. But, honestly? I think it was the ultra-sound machine. It felt great from that day on. Three more sessions and it still feels great. Test will be Friday when I go for a run. I've been doing plenty of walking, gym and karate, but Friday morning I'll go for a run and then see the physio in the afternoon. I so hope that it stays good.

I'm going around without thinking, 'knee hurts, knee hurts, knee hurts' at every step. And that is a miracle after 5 weeks of 'ouch' every step!

No comments: