Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday on my mind

Yus! I came home and ate a great meal. No Friday treats, no slips, no 'I deserve it'. So pleased. One working week of great food and I feel fabulous, scales dipping a tad, in control, lots of energy, never hungry, repeat, repeat, repeat. I'll just carry on. Keeping it simple, aiming for 90% compliance, but achieving mostly 100%. I have a workmate who is interested in what I have been doing, and that it going to be helpful. I know so much, want to help her out, and that helps me. Just keeps all that good info at the front of my brain. A busy weekend ahead; youngest son has a gig to play at a local library tomorrow and somehow I have to transport four of them, with all their instruments, which includes a drum kit; karate Sunday morning; mothers day brunch (bacon time!) and that ever present study.

No comments: