Tuesday, May 01, 2012

May 1

Ugh, off to bed at 930pm! A long, cold, miserable day - just the weather, the food was fine. I weighed this morning for the first time in months - about 5 kg heavier than I'd like, 3 kg heavier than I can easily be and yet looking in the mirror it all looks pretty good. I'll do a BIA in a while with Dee (naturopath) and see how I'm doing. I detest the numbers on the scale, and much prefer the muscle/water/fat ratios her wee machine provides. I quite like having my age calculated as younger than I am too. B: 3 slices bacon, 3 eggs, mushrooms, carrot/celery/ginger/green apple/beet juice L: smoked chicken salad - dressing avo oil/ raspberry vinegrette (stevia) D: steak, roasted winter veges. Snacks: macchiato at 11, 2 boiled eggs at 4, 2 x squares dark choc at 8, 5 x almonds an apple and a carrot later I had to go to bed or eat THINGS. I even smelt a chocolate biscuit! Really sore throat since Sunday, feverey, assignment due in a week! Think tomorrow will be a sick day :(

No comments: