Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10

Yeah, I'll have to jazz up those post titles a little, but it's enough to just post at all - so out of the habit. This Whole1 is working like a sweet treat! I can do things if it's just a day - just a day is doable :) I'm now up to four days. I'm keeping it very simple. Breakfast and lunch is the same everyday (spinach salad and two poached eggs, with an olice oil and lemon dressing, same salad for lunch [easy to do double in the morning] with an oil and raspberry vingrette and tuna, then a sensible paleo dinner - I'm using the two Primal Blueprint recipe books for ideas very successfully so far. Carrots as snacks mid afternoon and a carrot and about 5 almonds or 2 Brazil nuts early evening, oh and a square of dark immediately after dinner. I like what the scales are doing already, but appreciate it's those lovely early days. I think writing it up will help and staying focused. I have notes and inspirational quotes and tips everywhere, and am making it compulsory to read up the fitness/health blogs each night. Big challenge is my treatie attitude to Friday night teas, and then the whole stressy business of studying through the weekend after a long week of work. Focus on outcomes and not the short term gratifications, yes indeed. Might get that bikini out, lol.

No comments: