Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sickness, holidays and mice

Ewgh, nothing worse than sleeping in the same bed as someone who is sick, and snotty, and snoring - lots of it at work too, hope I don't get it. Another ok day, not much exercise, just a meander up and down the main street at lunch time (bought tickets for holiday at Surfers!). I've had a headache all day and I want to eat to make it better, but I ask myself - am I hungry - and I never am. Probably not drinking enough water, without the coffee prompt, as I usually have a glass of water with each cup. Bikini, bikini, bikini, :D Breakfast, bacon and eggs; lunch, leftover veges and cold chicken; dinner, lamb chops and the most delicious cauliflower fried 'rice' (from Primal cookbook). Square of dark chocolate. Oh, and a stupid protein bar at about 3pm. I'm trying to stop any snacking, and no food after dinner. I read an article on MDA about mice. Both groups ate the same amount of food. The group that ate it over a 24hr period got fat, whereas the mice that ate it over 8 hrs didn't.

No comments: