Wednesday, May 09, 2012

May 9

And that is how a week slides by. I was sick and had a shockingly sore throat and head for about two days, and then just a husky voice, and then a tickle and now I am back to normal. So, whole30, lol. I just set myself up for that one. I'll stick with Whole1, very doable that is - and I've done three! Pat on back. I'm using fitday app to chart the food, now and then. The philosophy(this time)is, just one day at a time, and do it well, no snacks, cut meal sizes a bit, only real food. We will see, trick is to eat well, sleep well, exercise well, think well, breathe well, and hydrate well. I'm doing ok with the first four and need to work on breathing and drinking. It's so cold, it's hard to be bothered to drink water at this time of the year. Second assignment away yesterday, so one to go and then to decide if I want to go through it all again in the second semester... One year (last Monday) since my shodan grading - must get onto that tattoo!

No comments: