Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday, Monday

Super dupes, Monday morning and off to a great start. Down to the gym at 7am and cardio machines only. 10 minutes run at 13km/h, 2.3km from memory. 15 minutes on the bike, not sure of distance, it's all recorded for the winter challenge I'm involved with. A 5-minute walk and then 5 minutes on the ski trainer. Not so bad. Shame I forgot a towel and had to dry off with my sweaty gym clothes. But I did remember all my work clothes and my breakfast. Time for a cup of tea and return DVDs before work at 9am.

Made it out on the bus with no food, always a success! And so, it's 10am and I feel good. Just a day and an evening to go.

Thinking of making another commitment to walking one hour a day-no matter what (for twelve weeks)! Not sure if I can keep it all up, as I'm doing a distance paper for my library studies as well. But I might give it a whirl. Take MD (my darling) and call it relationship maintenance.

All good.

No comments: