Monday, July 17, 2006

Ready, steady...

Ahh well, the daughter has discovered the blog; hello Zoë! She knows I'm a fool anyway so hopefully nothing too revealing here. I promise not to talk about sex.

Spent most of the weekend reading, rereading and taking notes for the two books I have at home. It is easy, but I feel that I need to have it all sorted to get a good crack at it for the first week. The weights routine, while simple, is just unfamiliar to me and will take a week of two to fall into place. The food again, is simple, but I want to make sure it's all in place and relatively family friendly so I don't have to prepare meals for me and meal for them.

Ate far too much today. Silly and feel like shite. Must remember this feeling, ugh. Then again I'm already looking forward to next Sunday which is the designated 'free' day.

The spare bedroom is now 'Jo's gym'. Weights and bench, swiss ball, skipping rope, stomach wheelie thing(never used) and pilates mat, study desk neatly in the corner.

MD took revolting start photos, begged him not to look, but he said he had to, to aim. Ripped camera off him before he could check the screen and have just uploaded them to my secret space on the computer. Ugh and double ugh. That bikini look is not very flattering. However, bright spot...we went for a run about 7pm this evening and he said he found me intimidating to run with and always feels inferior to me when running, yaah. I felt really strong out there. I know he could run faster than me, but I must make it look easy.

Ohh, it's now Monday morning I am now on the BFL programme! Roll on twelve weeks.

2 comments:

kimhmm said...

So now Zoe (how do you get the dots over her "e" on a keyboard?) has discovered it, I've linked to here on my Blogroll - but let me know if you want it taken down.

Just look at the start photos every day and say "I do not want to look like this in twelve weeks!". It will be great motivation.

Keep up the running!

Jo said...

ë is easy on my keyboard; hold down the 'opt' key and the 'u' key at the same time, then release them and do the 'e'.

If that doesn't work explore your symbols when you are in word and then look for the short-cut key for that symbol. It's officially a diaeresis, used to divide the two vowels into seperate syllables

Umm,, I'd be quite happy NOT to have my blog linked to your blog, so that not all of Zoe's friends discover what a flake I am ;-)